– 2010 we had several days UN personnel who received the Nobel Peace Prize collectively living here.
– We support through grants Autism and Asperger Association’s work together with SIDA at a school in Nepal for children with autism.
– We support the FF Österlen which is an association for persons with disabilities on Österlen.
– They have various activities eg bowling, bocce and football.
– Ferrari Drivers of Sweden visited us 2010
– Gothenburg engine historic club was here in the summer of 2011 with their treasures. Here are protected, locked parking.
– Cancer and Traffic Injury Association has on two occasions subscribed our hotel.
– Horticultural Society book often with us because of our rose gardens.
– We support housing for people who have been victims of incest.
– We have regular conferences and family reunions
Visit the cider factory in KIVIK, Österlens gardens.
Take a fishing trip with local fishermen or go on herding